Sunday, January 24, 2010

The ABCs of Me

A - Ashton is my maiden name
B - Boys/sons and Basketball - What my life revolves around!
C - Caleb is my second son but my oldest here on earth.
D - Diane is my middle name. Dustin is my husband. Dustin Jr. (DJ) - my first son & angel
E - Energy and excercise are what I need more of.
F - Family and friends are precious gifts from God.
G - God - I would be nothing without HIM!
H - Humility and honesty are important character traits to me.
I - Isaiah is my youngest son.
J - Jacob is my middle son.
K - Klein Oak High School - where I went to school
L - Lea - That's me! :) Lily is my dog and only little girl.
M - Mitchell Intermeditate - Mustangs - Where I teach
N - Neat and orderly - I am not! :(
O - Organized - what I would like to be!
P - Passionate - about raising my sons in the ways of the Lord.
Q - Questions - I've learned there really are some dumb ones!
R - Reitzel is my last name
S - Sam Houston State University - my alma matter
T - Teaching is my profession, Technology is my hobby, TEXAS is my state!
U - Unique - My daddy always made me say, "I am a unique and worthwhile individual."
V - Verses: John 3:16, Rom 1:16, Rom 8:28, Jeramiah 29:11 - Some of my favorites
W - Walking: Avon Walk: Breast Cancer fundraising and awareness April 10th, 2010
X - eXhausted - how I feel often
Y - Y'all - what I say because I'm from Texas!
Z - Zealous for: being the hands, feet, mouth, and heart of Jesus in this world.

No comments: